Blanched mushrooms in buckets
Mushrooms in buckets offer an easy to use solution for the foodservice and food industry. This product is ready to use and keeps for a minimum of eight weeks. The packaging is easy to reseal and ensures the best approach to preserved freshness.
Tailored to your needs
Rather than simply supply mushrooms in buckets from stock, our supply is always tailored to the specifications we have previously agreed on with you. We will be pleased to advise you about the quality that best suits your needs. If you have special requirements, we are happy to develop products in the desired shape of packaging in consultation with you.
minimal 8 weeks after delivery
between: +2˚C - +7˚C
10 kg gross, 6 kg drained
Our mushrooms in buckets offer many advantages:
- Packaging is sealed and resealable
- Ready to use immediately
- Closest you get to fresh in preserved foods
- Appropriate flavour for the industry and food service
- Energy saving production
- Produced according to the highest standards in food safety and traceability
- Consistent and visible quality, not dependent on the seasons
- Freshly preserved; flavour, colour, texture and nutritional value are preserved
- Less salt
- Improved flavour
Coarse cut, hotel quality or extra thinly sliced? We deliver your blanched mushrooms in buckets exactly according to the specifications of your preference. This product overview offers an idea of the possibilities.
Extra thin (Pizza 4mm)
We can produce mushrooms under our own label, or your private label.
Buckets per pallet
13×6 → 78